Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Song Choice- Week 1



The is nothing as dramatic as cheerleaders vomiting glitter. I mean honestly vomiting out glitter. Anyways this is what the video for my song choice of the week and day presents. The song is called "Fantasy" by the band Ms Mr. I fell in love with this song because of its strange video but more importantly because of singer  Lizzy Plapinger voice. It is very lovely in my opinion and so unique. I also love the flow of the song itself and the lyrics.  It speaks to me in a way. Someday I might end up writing a book based on this song. The video and song are below. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My thoughts on....Nice Guys

So, I was browsing the internet when I came across the "Nice guy" issue. Anyways I got interested in the debate. I read many po...