Tuesday, January 2, 2018

2018 New Year Resolution


So it is the new year and as every year before this one, I am making a resolution for this blog and myself in general. The first part of this post will be on my new year resolution for this year and the second half will be my new year resolution for this blog. Let's get started.

For this year I want to do the following things below...

  1. Lose at least 60 pounds before the year-end. That is about five pounds per month which should equal about 1.25 pounds per week. That sounds about realistic.  I have one of those exercise bikes and according to a couple of websites on google such as Healthline.com, I need to lose about 1500 calories a week to lose one week. That is not bad. If I exercise on the bike for about thirty minutes each day I should be able to my goal of losing 60 pounds in a year. 
  2. Publish at least 3 novels that are 50,000 words or more. I already have the concepts for each novel and now all I have to do is just hash out each event in the novels. 
These two are my personal goal for this year. Now for this blog, these are the following things I would like to accomplish.... 
  1. Post at least once a day and keep up posting throughout the year.
  2. Do an online novel series 
  3. Do a monthly experiment 
  4. Gain at least 5000 views for this blog
  5. Get a domain name
  6. Have fun
That's all I want to do for this year and I hope I complete my goals. What are your goals for the new year? If you would like to share, simply leave a comment. If you are too shy and don't want to leave a comment that's okay too. Until tomorrow. Later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My thoughts on....Nice Guys

So, I was browsing the internet when I came across the "Nice guy" issue. Anyways I got interested in the debate. I read many po...