Thursday, January 4, 2018

Inhale and Breathe



So I have decided for this blog to began an online series. It is going to be a fantasy story and I have no clue when it will end but that is not the important point. The point of this online series is to help hone my skills as a writer and to give my readers, once I publish those novels I plan to publish, can have a taste of my writing style. Anyways below is the summary and the title for the story.

Summary: Eve Meloks was having a typical day when suddenly she blacked out. When she comes to she finds herself in a room that is not familiar and an even unfamiliar world. How did she end up here? Why did she ended up here and more importantly how can she return back home?


No comments:

Post a Comment

My thoughts on....Nice Guys

So, I was browsing the internet when I came across the "Nice guy" issue. Anyways I got interested in the debate. I read many po...