Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Experiment 1


So as you may all remember if you read my post on research paper 1 is that I concluded that the reason why the hair products currently being produced are not working on black women hair is because of the oil ratio in the products. And thus I have decided to experiment and see if my thesis was correct. For today post, however, I will simply be posting up the ingredients that I will be using for this experiment. 

Ingredients

  • Coconut oil 
  • Water 
  • Cetearyl alcohol 
  • Cetrimonium chloride
  • Dimethicone
  • Castor oil
  • Polyguatamium-7
  • Glycerin
  • Citric acid 
  • Titanium dioxide
  • Methylchloroisothiazolinone 
  • Methylisothiazolinone
  • Macadamia oil
  • Panthenol
  • Aloe
These are the ingredients I have decided to use in my experiment. Hopefully, they yield something.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My thoughts on....Nice Guys

So, I was browsing the internet when I came across the "Nice guy" issue. Anyways I got interested in the debate. I read many po...