Friday, January 5, 2018

Writing advice 1




When you are writing a story sometimes it is best to just write and not worry too much about the details or you will get lost plotting and in turn losing time. Yet at the same time do have at least a bit of a plan like say an rough outline of the direction in which you as the author wishes for the story to go. This is something I have learned over the year of 2017 when I decided to actually take my writing career a bit more seriously. So yes have an outline with main events plotted but don't let that stop you from getting to the writing business itself. Trust me it helps plenty in getting that novel or short story completed. In other words balance is the key. A balance of ten percent outling and ninty percent writing the actual story. That's all. Good luck follow writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My thoughts on....Nice Guys

So, I was browsing the internet when I came across the "Nice guy" issue. Anyways I got interested in the debate. I read many po...