Thursday, January 11, 2018

Blogging advice 1





What have I learned so far from starting a blog? Well during the one week that I have had this blog up, I have learned one important thing. The one important thing is to always plan ahead on my posts and never actually wait until the day off to write said post. To do so is just simply stressful. So my advice to anyone thinking of starting a blog, make sure to have all of your posts prepared at least three days to a week in advance. This way when life happens you won't be caught with your thumb in your mouth, panicking. Anyways that is what I have learned from my one week of blogging. What have you learned from blogging so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My thoughts on....Nice Guys

So, I was browsing the internet when I came across the "Nice guy" issue. Anyways I got interested in the debate. I read many po...