Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week 3 Song Choice



My song choice for this week are actually two songs. Last week it was three songs but this week it was

only two. The two songs are "Horns" by Bryce Fox with remix by Stelouse and "Backstage " by

Neffex. I fell in love with these two songs this week and ended up playing them many times during the

week. The reason why I fell in love was because at the moment these two songs matched the mood I

was in very well. This week I was feeling very sexy, naughty and super bad. Thus because of my mood

I ended up replaying and sometimes dancing to these two songs. The videoes for each help as well.

 Especially the gmv for the song backstage. Anyways the two songs I was talking about are below.

The first one video is an game music video for the song "Backstage" by Neffex.


The second video is one for "Horns" by Bryce Fox. That image is just beautiful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My thoughts on....Nice Guys

So, I was browsing the internet when I came across the "Nice guy" issue. Anyways I got interested in the debate. I read many po...