Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Song Choice of the Week


My song choice for this week is "World Collide" by Nicki Taylor. I found this beauty during one of my browsing of the videoes on Youtube in the Star vs. the forces of evil fandom. It was lovely and so epic sounding.

The first time I heard this song, I had like a whole epic tale flash before my eye. I saw a demon infested world filled with giants and zombies marching upon a golden city. And the standing at the gates leading into the city were heroes and heroines ready to fight and die protecting their homeland. It was beautiful. Anyways the video is below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My thoughts on....Nice Guys

So, I was browsing the internet when I came across the "Nice guy" issue. Anyways I got interested in the debate. I read many po...