Thursday, January 18, 2018

My thoughts on....




So today my thoughts are on Instacart. Now you be wondering what is Instacart? Well, Instacart is an app found in the app store that let you order groceries to be delivered to your home. It is meant for people who are unable to head to the stores themselves for whatever reason. Anyways I tried out this app recently due to the fact that I work late into the night. My usual schedule for my job was from 1: 30 pm to 10:00 pm. Sometimes we are told to come in early or leave later than planned. Anyways I tried out the app because I was planning to make a meal for when I got off work but realized that I was out of the materials that I needed.

So what did I do? I used this app to order the ingredients before the stores closed and send to my home. Where I live stores close at 10 pm, right when I am leaving work. Thus you can see my problem. Well, thank God that this app existed because I was able to order what I needed and prepare the meal that I wanted.

Anyways, the first time I tried this app I was super glad however the second time I did I wasn't so pleased anymore. Why? Because I had to pay a lot more when I just wanted a couple of things that cost less than fifty. This disappointed me greatly. So my thoughts on this matter is that I wished the was a app liked that for cheap people like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My thoughts on....Nice Guys

So, I was browsing the internet when I came across the "Nice guy" issue. Anyways I got interested in the debate. I read many po...